My heart is sinking.
I do not know why or rather I don't want to know why.
Is it is because of my own burdens or just jealousy- dunno?
Wit is - it is strong. I decided not to go to office. Did not want to go out when I'm feeling so vulnerable, so very child like. And hence for once my need to protect myself took over. I jkust had this fleeting feeling for a moment - no, I'm feeling weak and immediately a part of me took the decision - stay at home, gather strength.
The past few days have been tough. The information that is coming to me is not plesant and I'm surprised - it get's its lessons that I do not mind but at times - like today, I'm completely drained of my energy resources.
The only - only solution I know of now is - Meditate.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment